- This website maroong.pt (hereafter referred to as “the website”) was created, belongs to and is operated and maintained by Maroong, Unipessoal Lda (hereafter referred to as “Maroong”) | Rua António Jorge Dias, Nº 13, R/C Esqº 2770-196 Paço de Arcos – Portugal.
- Maroong may if it should so choose and at any time change, add or delete any of its terms and conditions by updating the contents of this page.
- It is recommended that you visit this page periodically to check whether it has been updated.
- Maroong may if it should so choose discontinue this website at any time and without prior notice.
- The text files, pictures, graphics, sounds and animations, and all other information and the form in which it is graphically represented in the website, together with the layout and structure of the website are all subject to Maroong’s author rights.
- Neither the website nor any part of it may be copied or distributed, and neither the website nor any part of it may be modified or placed in other sites without prior written permission from Maroong.
- There can be no changes to the content of the website, whatever form they may take, and warnings of author rights and property rights are to be maintained as they are.
- All trademarks, service marks and commercial names appearing in the website are protected by the trademark rights of Maroong. This applies especially to symbols and logos of Maroong.
- This website together with any and all material in it does not concede and may not be interpreted as conceding permission to third parties to use, copy or benefit from, directly or indirectly, the intellectual property rights of Maroong.
- The content of this website is provided by Maroong for information only to the maximum extent permitted by the relevant laws, and is provided without any kind of guarantee whether explicit or implicit.
- Although the information, functions and applications contained in this website have been carefully checked and are believed to be correct, there may be errors or imprecision. Maroong cannot be held responsible in this event for any mistakes or irregularities, nor for the discontinuation of the website, even if the content is suitable and/ or available for use in other places.
- Maroong does not guarantee that the server and / or the website do not contain viruses or other harmful elements.
- Maroong declines all responsibility for errors which may occur due to irregularities in the system, or the failure (temporary or permanent) of the website, of the applications, or of other tools.
- Maroong, to the maximum extent permitted under existing law, declines responsibility for any damage that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the website.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- Maroong may collect information about you if you choose to fill out any of the forms available on our site. Such information is used for the purpose of processing the requests made by them and for efficiently administering them.
- We may use aggregate information to monitor the use of our services and to help us develop and improve our site. The aggregated statistical information does not, however, include details that can be used to identify it.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND UPDATE OF DATA
In accordance with the law, Maroong guarantees you at all times the right to access, correct, update and delete your personal data, and may oppose your treatment for direct marketing purposes, in all cases, upon written request addressed to Maroong, to the following address:
Rua António Jorge Dias, Nº 13, R/C Esqº
Paço de Arcos
Maroong reserves the right to request access to identifying elements of the author of the request in order to prove their identity.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- Maroong may make available links to third party websites. Any such websites do not belong to Maroong, nor are they operated or checked by Maroong. For this reason, Maroong cannot be held responsible for such websites nor for their content. The use of these websites is at the risk of third party users. Maroong does not authorize third parties to link this website to theirs or to any other website, without prior written permission from Maroong.
- If you have any queries regarding the present terms and conditions, you can send them to the address given above or send an email to [email protected]. With the subject “Query about Maroong website”.
- All references to “Maroong” will be references to Maroong, Unipessoal, Lda., and/or any entities associated to it or groups of companies.
- If any part or disposition in the present terms and conditions is not executable or is in conflict with existing law in any jurisdiction, the validity of the remaining parts or dispositions will not be affected.